Where our experience helps you
'How To...' Training Session
|Discover More||Discover more||Discover more|
We offer regular 1-day 'How To..." Belbin Training sessions for those people who would like to turn Belbin theory into practical business outcomes, but who don't need full accreditation.
Turn Belbin theory into practical business results
Call to check for new times 03 9775 3848 or 0427 235 246
• Melbourne: 16th March 2017
• Sydney: 27th April 2017
• Wollongong: 18th May 2017
• Adelaide: 15th June 2017
• Perth: 14th September 2017
• Geelong: 19th October 2017
• Cost: $660 including GST per person. Discounts available for:
• Early bird booking (book and pay at least one month before the session) $528 including GST per person
• Second and subsequent bookings made from the same organisation: $440 including GST per person.
Our popular 'How to...' sessions are perfect for learning & development and HR professionals who:
• Are looking for a workplace tool that will enable them to understand the strengths and weaknesses of individuals and teams
• May have used Belbin before, but have been 'self-taught' and want to know more
• Would like to understand how to turn the Belbin theory in to practical outcomes
• Would like to go away armed with session ideas and a good understanding of the Belbin Reports and application
• Are looking at ways to enhance the way they manage people/help people to manage
The session covers:
• An overview of the Belbin model
• A page by page look at the Belbin Reports - what they are saying and how you can use them
• How to apply Belbin
• Forming productive working relationships
• Selecting and developing high-performing teams
• How other organisations have done this
• Practical exercises and suggestions of how to use this within your organisation
By the end of the session you will:
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the Belbin Team Roles
• Have gained practical knowledge of how to use the Belbin Reports to bring about business improvements
• Understand how to use Belbin to enhance individual as well as team performance
• Be able to replicate exercises and feel confident running your own Belbin session
Perfect for people looking to use Belbin within their organisations.
We can facilitate bespoke Belbin workshops for you at all levels from board to new recruits.
If your organisation has a specific problem involving people or teams, we can come to you and run a bespoke workshop to help you resolve the issue.
We facilitate sessions with teams at all levels, from boards of directors to new recruits.
A workshop will increase peoples' understanding of themselves and their colleagues, helping to resolve conflict in the work environment and focusing the team on achieving its objectives more effectively.
The purpose of a Team-building Workshop is to increase communication and effectiveness within the team or group so that it achieves its objectives. The team will have a common language and a framework to discuss their collective strengths and how best to use them.
How might a Belbin workshop help you?
Workshops are designed to help teams increase their effectiveness and plan for the future.
We provide experiential learning that enables the team and its individual members to maximise strengths and contain weaknesses. This improves mutual understanding and enhances communication. It is important to identify each person’s contribution and to consider the team’s profile against its short and long-term goals.
Who would benefit from attending a Belbin workshop?
• An existing team which needs to re-focus for a new challenge or strategy
• A new team which is not yet a cohesive unit
• A team in the aftermath of major change/re-organisation
• A problematic team, where conflicts are getting in the way of effectiveness
• An international project team whose members only meet occasionally
• A high performing team which wants to achieve even greater success
Book a workshop
Workshops are usually one day. Depending on requirements, we can also run half day or two day workshops. These can be followed up with individual and team sessions.
For further details and costs, please contact the Belbin office on 039775 3848 or 0427 235 246 or complete the form below.